Creativity, innovation and a team of diverse individuals make Talbot a leader in the delivery of sustainable water and wastewater advice and solutions in Africa, and beyond.
Working with a progressive global network of technology partners and thought leaders, we’re committed to implementing agile, dynamic and inspired solutions that help organisations drive sustainability performance in the water space.
At Talbot our Digital team provides Digital Water Management and Optimisation solutions which encompasses using digital platforms and technologies to measure, analyse and model Client’s water and wastewater cycle data and provide critical information for reporting and key decision-making processes.We are looking for a driven and passionate individual who aligns to our business drivers to join the Talbot Team to support our ambition to become one of Africa’s leading water solutions companies.
The successful candidate will be providing technical input, support and management to Talbot’s web-based platforms and future digital platforms as well as, contribute to the advancement of Talbot’s web-based platforms and future digital platform launches
• Project management and system management of Talbot’s software application systems
• Systems and database support, maintenance, updates, and improvements
• User support, dealing with queries from Users and resolving User Issues
• Systems support and resolving systems issues
• Generating data driven Client and Internal Reports
In addition to the above any reasonable task assigned by the Manager.
• BTech/Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent IT/Software Development Certification
• Must have knowledge of and experience in MSSQL and/or MySQL
• Must have knowledge of and experience in basic coding methodologies and practices
Additional advantageous skills include knowledge of
• NET core
• UI and UX
• Azure Services
• Passion for, and commitment to, maintaining, improving and creating digital systems and applications that provide value
• Out of the box, lateral thinking
• Innovative, creative thinking and ability to problem solve while embracing challenges
• Ability to adapt to and work in a diverse, challenging and constantly changing work environment
• Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow
• Organized and efficient
• Ability to work independently
• A team player
Get In Contact With Us