1. Summary of Role
Talbot & Talbot is a rapidly growing water risk advisory and solutions consultancy and turnkey project implementation company. We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join the business and support the growth of our Consulting services team supporting our international client base throughout the African market. This will be a critical role in the growth and development of a core water advisory team within our business and will report directly to our consulting services lead.
2. How you will contribute
- Project management & delivery
- Product & service development
- Client relationship management
3. Travel Requirements
- 20% of time
- Flexible working arrangements as long as candidate has good engagement and communication skill
4. Primary Responsibilities
- Management of key clients from enquiry through to project completion.
- Development and scoping of projects including proposal submission.
- Execution of project including site visit, data gathering, research an interpretation.
- Report preparation, finalization, submission and presentation.
- Identification of technology or management solutions including high-level cost estimates.
- Ongoing research of relevant technologies, legislation and market drivers
- Business development and market engagement, when required.
- Active engagement across the Talbot & Talbot service lines.
5. Your technical Skills
- MSc or BSc (Hons)
- In Sustainability
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science (Applied Earth / Natural Science)
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience
- The following would be advantageous
- Experience in designing strategic deliverables for large organisations
- Ability to work with a client to develop an innovative and value rich solution
- A broad understanding of, and exposure to, industrial processes including process optimisation, water balances and risk management
- Proven ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Statistical analysis, interpretation and presentation of data and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and ability to present to a diverse audience
6. Your personal Attributes
- Passion for, and commitment to, improving sustainability performance.
- Innovative, creative thinking and ability to problem solve.
- Enjoy diverse and challenging work environment
- Self-motivated, driven and confident
- Organized and efficient.
- Ability to work independently.
- A team player
7. What drives Talbot & Talbot
Talbot & Talbot is an innovative and entrepreneurial business which aims to become a key player in the African water market. We are a well-aligned, enthusiastic and driven team and are able to respond rapidly to market opportunities which creates a diverse and rapidly changing work environment.