1.What drives Talbot and our People
Creativity, innovation and a team of diverse individuals make Talbot a leader in the delivery of sustainable water and wastewater advice and solutions in Africa, and beyond.
Working with a progressive global network of technology partners and thought leaders, we’re committed to implementing agile, dynamic and inspired solutions that help organisations drive sustainability performance in the water space.
2.Who we would like to join our Team
We are looking for a Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Officer who aligns to our business drivers to join the Talbot Team to support our ambition to become one of Africa’s leading water solutions companies
The SHEQ Officer will provide a supporting role to the evolution and maintenance of a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality system.
3.What Qualifications and experience do you need to bring to the Team
- Related business and/ or health & safety diploma/ degree or qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Safety Officer in the mining and/ or construction sectors
- Registration with the SACPCMP would be advantageous
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Own vehicle & valid drivers´ license is an advantage
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
4.Your Attributes that will help our Team to succeed
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Goal orientated, achieve targets set
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels across the business and with clients
- Teamwork, therefore, a proactive, helpful nature and the flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment is essential
- Innovative, creative thinking and ability to problem solve.