Summary of Role
Talbot & Talbot are seeking the services of a Finance Intern on a temporary basis to handle a variety financial administrative duties.
- Assist with day to day operations of the Finance functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Finance Team.
- Compile and update financial records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to the finance function.
- Assist in data preparation and input into Pastel Accounting system.
- General filling and administrative housekeeping.
Your personal Attributes
- Self-motivated, driven and confident.
- Organized and efficient.
- Ability to work independently.
- A team player.
Your technical Skills
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Computer literate (incl Microsoft Office).
- Have or be in advanced study towards a Finance Qualification.
What drives Talbot & Talbot
Talbot & Talbot is an innovative and entrepreneurial business which aims to become a key player in the African water market. We are a well-aligned, enthusiastic and driven team and are able to respond rapidly to market opportunities which creates a diverse and rapidly changing work environment.